This is the building our villa is located in
This is a view of Beachside Tennis. Our villa is an end unit on the 3rd floor. We look out directly over the pool, the dunes, and out to the beach. Being on the side of the building means we have more morning sun. Coffee and the morning paper on the balcony is the best way to start a fabulous day.
Pat Fitzpatrick, Owner
Fun Things you have-to-do on Hilton Head
- Visit Daufuskie Island
- Enjoy Morning Coffee from our Balcony
- Watch a Hilton Head Sunset from the Beach....a MUST DO!
- Rent Bikes and enjoy the many bikepaths
- Take a Savannah Ghost Walk...VERY SPOOKY!
- Visit scenic Old Bluffton and the galleries
- Play Golf on our fantastic courses
- Enjoy the Hilton Head Comedy Club...Great
- Grill / Eat Outside at our Pool
- Shop at Tanger Outlets
- Rent a Metal Detector for the beach
- Go Fishing
- Ride Horses from our Stables
- Take the "Gullah Tour"
- Enjoy the thrill of a Zip Line
- Visit the Salty Dog and get a T-Shirt
- Stand on the Salty Dog "Orange Feet" and be on the Internet
- Dolphin Watch from The Gypsy OR right off our beach
- Visit Coligny Circle for some vacation shopping
- Visit HarborTown to shop and eat...climb to the top of the lighthouse
- Take a Marsh Tour by Kayak...its great!
- Go Wild and try Parasailing for the view of a lifetime
- Enjoy the Beachside Tennis Pool and our unspoiled Beach